Website powered by

Cartoon Frankenstein's monster

This is a cartoony version (53K/141K polys with/without Turbosmooth) of Frankenstein's monster, modeled with 3dsMax & Zbrush. For the materials I used Substance Designer. It was the first time I used SD knowing what I was doing and it was a real joy, I feel that if I dig deeper into this software I will be able to make lots of beautiful textures in the future.

Rendered with Vray

Rendered with Vray

Rendered with Vray

Rendered with Vray

Rendered with Vray

Rendered with Vray

VrayEdgesTex in the diffuse slot

VrayEdgesTex in the diffuse slot

VrayEdgesTex in the diffuse slot

VrayEdgesTex in the diffuse slot